This document is an agreement between you and Jason Winters, owner of Jason Winters. DBA
Personal, Non-Commercial Use: The JASON WINTERS. DBA sites are made available for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license,
create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the information or products obtained from the JASON WINTERS. DBA sites.
User Submissions: JASON WINTERS. DBA may provide interactive areas on the Site in which users may post communications and have the opportunity to upload various forms of content to the Site which may include, but not be limited to, information, dat,, text, software, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials in connection with their use of the Services (“User Content”). JASON WINTERS. DBA does not claim ownership of any User Content submitted and/or posted by users on the Site. However, by submitting your User Content, you give JASON WINTERS. DBA a royalty-free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, medi,, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such User Content. You also permit any user to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use.
Visitors to the Site acknowledge that: (i) JASON WINTERS. DBA may not pre-screen User Content and, as such, JASON WINTERS. DBA does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such User Content; (ii) you will evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Content; (iii) you may be exposed to User Content that is indecent, offensive, or otherwise objectionable; and (iv) under no circumstances will JASON WINTERS. DBA be liable in any way for any User Content posted by Registered Users or visitors to the Site, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any such User Content, or for any loss or damages of any kind, including physical injury and death, incurred as a result of the use of any such User Content.
Any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to the JASON WINTERS. DBA sites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary communications. JASON WINTERS. DBA will have no obligations with respect to the communications. JASON WINTERS. DBA and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications and all dat,, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach pages, or register with Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach site or services, a cookie helps Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach website,
the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach or websites you visit.
Acceptable Use Policies: In consideration of being allowed to access and use the Site, including the interactive features you agree not to:
- impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including impersonating an employee or consultant of Jason Winters. DBA;
- use an inappropriate member name of any kind;
- target or harm minors in any way; Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Site;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively ,ffects other usersʼ ability to fully utilize the Services;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of anotherʼs privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal dat, about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any User Content created by Jason Winters. DBA or submitted to Jason Winters. DBA. If
Jason Winters. DBA is made aware of User Content that may be: (i) in violation of these Acceptable Use Policies, (ii) a violation of any law, regulation, or rights of a third party, including, but not limited to, rights under the copyright law and prohibitions on libel, slander, and invasion of privacy, or (iii) holds Jason Winters. DBA, its ,ffiliates or third party content or product providers open to scorn or ridicule, Jason Winters. DBA has the right, but not the obligation, to remove or disable access to such User Content.
Ch’rges, Billing, P’yment: If there is a charge associated with any Jason Winters. DBA product or service that you have requested, you agree to pay that charge. The price stated for the product or service excludes all applicable sales, use and other t,xes and currency exchange settlements, unless stated otherwise. You are solely responsible for paying such t,xes or other charges and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Jason Winters. DBA from any failure to make such payments. To pay the charges for a product or service, you will be asked to provide a payment method at the time of purchase. By providing Jason Winters. DBA with a payment method, you (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate; (ii) authorize Jason Winters. DBA to charge you for the products using your payment method; and (iii) represent that you are not located in a country that is currently on the United States Governmentʼs list of embargoed countries. Any non-US currency exchange rates or calculations provided by Jason Winters. DBA in connection with a purchase is provided “as is” with no warranties of any kind. Jason Winters. DBA shall have no liability to you for any errors or inaccuracies associated with any exchange rate or exchange rate calculation referenced on the Jason Winters. DBA sites. Jason Winters. DBA Intellectual Property Rights: All content and services on the Jason Winters. DBA sites, including, but not limited to, trademarks and logos, designs, text, graphics, sounds, images, software, and other website materials (the “Materials”) are the intellectual property of Jason Winters. DBA, its licensors, or other vendors. The Materials are protected by the United States and foreign intellectual property laws. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, or distributed in any form without the prior written permission of JASON WINTERS. DBA. JASON WINTERS. DBA may collect personally identifiable
information, such as your name. If you purchase JASON WINTERS. DBA products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Collection of your Personal Inform’tion: www.jasonwinters.coach, Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase www.jasonwinters.coach, Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or nonpersonal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by www.jasonwinters.coach, Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the www.jasonwinters.coach, Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach website.
www.jasonwinters.coach, Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from www.jasonwinters.coach, Jason Winters. DBA
JasonWinters.Coach so that you can understand how those websites collect, use, and share your information. www.jasonwinters.coach, Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Jason Winters. DBA website.
Use of your Personal Inform’tion: www.jasonwinters.coach, Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. www.jasonwinters.coach, Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from www.jasonwinters.coach, Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach and its ,ffiliates. www.jasonwinters.coach, Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach may also contact you vi, surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach may share dat, with trusted partners to help perform statistical
analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach, to determine what Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach services are the most popular. This dat, is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject are,.
Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (,) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal s,fety of users of Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach or the public.
Security of your Personal Inform’tion: Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected using encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Tr’dem’rks and Copyright: JASON WINTERS. DBA and the JASON WINTERS. DBA logo, and other marks related to JASON WINTERS. DBA products and services (“JASON WINTERS. DBA Marks”) are the exclusive and valuable property of JASON WINTERS. DBA or its ,ffiliated companies or licensors. The JASON WINTERS. DBA Marks can only be reproduced or displayed with specific written permission from JASON WINTERS. DBA, and only in accordance with the policies and guidelines associated therewith. JASON WINTERS. DBA has made every effort to supply trademark information about company names, products, and services mentioned on the JASON WINTERS. DBA sites. All third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Third-P’rty Content and Links: Certain JASON WINTERS. DBA sites may display content provided by third parties, links to third-party web pages, or both, including advertisements and solicitations to purchase their products or services. As consideration for your convenience in making this third-party content available or accessible to you, you acknowledge that JASON WINTERS. DBA is not responsible for the privacy statements or third-party content outside of the JASON WINTERS. DBA website. You also agree that JASON WINTERS. DBA IS NOT responsible or liable for any losses or damages you experience with any third-party content you choose to rely upon or advertisements you respond to and that you must contact any such third party directly for any remedies that may be available to you. JASON WINTERS. DBA encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from JASON WINTERS. DBA so that you can understand how those websites collect, use, and share your information.
Compliance with L’ws: By accessing or using the JASON WINTERS. DBA sites, you agree to comply with all laws, rules, and regulations implemented by any government authority or agency which govern or apply to the operation and use of the JASON WINTERS. DBA sites and any services offered therein. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you expressly agree not to export or re-export any of the content contained in the JASON WINTERS. DBA sites to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws of the United
States. JASON WINTERS. DBA makes no representation that the content on the JASON WINTERS. DBA sites is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you have chosen to access the JASON WINTERS. DBA sites from outside the United States of Americ,, you do so at your own initiative and risk, and you are responsible for compliance with your local laws, if and to the extent, local laws are applicable.
Legal Disclaimers: The JASON WINTERS. DBA sites and the information provided therein are for the convenience of users of the JASON WINTERS. DBA sites and for customers and potential customers of JASON WINTERS. DBA or its products. The information provided on the JASON WINTERS. DBA sites and the products described on the JASON WINTERS. DBA sites are subject to change without notice. A JASON WINTERS. DBA
DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY,
OPERABILITY, OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DISPLAYED OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE
JASON WINTERS. DBA SITES. THE JASON WINTERS. DBA SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTY,
IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. JASON WINTERS. DBA
DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED, EXPRESS, OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY,
TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE JASON WINTERS. DBA SITES, INCLUDING INFORMATION OR ADVICE
OBTAINED THROUGH THE JASON WINTERS. DBA SITES. JASON WINTERS. DBA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT
THE SITES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE JASON WINTERS. DBA SITES ARE FREE OF COMPUTER
VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR
OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION
AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM
OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, JASON WINTERS. DBA, ITS AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS JASONWINTERS.DBA a ITS AFFILIATES,
SUBSIDIARIES, OR LICENSORS LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEN, LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ON
ACCOUNT OF YOUR USE, MISUSE, OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE
JASONWINTERS.DBA SITES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT,
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY
CLAIM RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF JASON WINTERS. DBA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The above limitation applies to your use, misuse, or reliance upon the JASON WINTERS. DBA sites, including, without limitation, damages you may incur because of third-party services or other services or goods received, such as third-party services or goods received by, advertised on, or linked to the JASON WINTERS. DBA sites. Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Terms and Conditions:
PROJECT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These project terms and conditions are part of the contract you enter into when you engage Jason Winters. DBA
JasonWinters.Coach Please read them through carefully and get in touch if you have any questions – email@example.com
These Terms and Conditions apply to all work provided by: JASONWINTERS.DBA JASONWINTERS.COACH
“You” is the client, its employees and agents.
“We”, “Us” and “Our” is JASONWINTERS.DBA JASONWINTERS.COACH a its employees and agents.
2. QUOTES AND PROPOSALS
- All quotes and proposals are valid for 14 days from submission date.
- All quotes include:
- One round of revisions at no extr, charge.
- One round of professional proofreading at no extr, charge.
- Additional charges, at an hourly rate, will be charged for any additional revisions or proofreading outside of the proposal scope.
- You have m,ximum of 7 d’ys to respond with revisions from submission of first dr,ft.
- Additional charges, at an hourly rate, will be charged for any additional revisions or proofreading supplied ,fter the 7 day revision period.
- This quote does not include (unless specifically stated):
- Liaison with other agents such as graphic designers or web developers.
- Meetings outside of the initial creative brief.
- Travel time for onsite meetings.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total ’mount quoted is required on approval of quote before work can begin.
- Where the amount is less than $2500, the full ’mount is required on approval of quote before work can begin.
- The deposit invoice must be paid before any project work can begin.
- The final invoice will be issued 3 d’ys ’fter the first full dr’ft is sent to ‘the clientʼor when final sign off is given (whichever occurs first).
- Payment terms are 7 d’ys from the d’te on your invoice.
- ‘JASONWINTERS.DBA reserves the right to charge you interest on overdue accounts at a rate of 10% for the first 21 d’ys overdue and 20%
- If we engage a third party organisation to recover your debt, you are responsible for paying the additional costs involved, including any legal expenses.
- You can pay vi, CC or P’yPal.
- PayPal payments incur a 2.5% surcharge or 3.5% for payments from overseas.
- If your project is urgent and requires a first-dr,ft turnaround of less than 2 working d’ys, a rush loading of 25% will apply.
- Any costs additional to the Services ordered (including couriers, other medi, and travel costs) are in addition to the amount quoted and shall be charged to ‘the Clientʼ as required. These costs will be itemised separately in the invoice.
- We are liable by law for GST and you must pay us the GST amount.
4. FACE TO FACE MEETINGS
- Additional face-to-face meetings can be added to the project at your request.
- Face to face meetings or virtual meetings and phone calls will be charged at our hourly rate, and will include any necessary travel time.
- Meetings must be cancelled at least 24 hours before – or the full charge of the meeting will be added to your final invoice.
5. CHANGES IN SCOPE
- Any modifications to the original project brief during the course of execution will render the provided quotation invalid.
- Additional fees/charges may be applied to cover time and expenses required to complete any new work.
- The new quote will need to be approved and revised deposit paid before work can restart.
- We endeavour to deliver all work by the agreed deadline. However circumstances beyond our control, including m,jor illness or family emergencies may prevent us from getting work to you on time.
- We will inform you within two business days if there are any timeframe issues.
- Unless otherwise agreed you will provide information and amends to use within seven days.
- If we are unable to complete work because we have not received information from you, we will continue the project at our next opportunity. This may ,ffect your overall timeline.
- You are asked to nominate one primary contact for all revisions and contact throughout the project.
- If you do not communicate with us for 30 days, the project will be deemed closed and any final amount owing will be billed.
- If weʼve signed a separate confidentiality agreement or Non-Disclosure agreement with you, then that agreement takes precedence.
- We wonʼt disclose any information that you indicate is confidential.
- You agree not to disclose any information about our pricing structure or project documents.
- DBA reserves the right to use ‘the Clientʼ projects for his own promotional use unless a Non-Disclosure Agreement precluding this has been signed by JASONWINTERS.DBA.
- DBA may approach ‘the Clientʼ for a testimonial ,fter the project is completed to their satisfaction, although provision of the testimonial is not obligatory.
- We reserve the right to refer to this project and JASONWINTERS.DBA, and to use your logo and content for promotional or educational purposes.
- ‘The Clientʼ may terminate the job at any time vi, email.
- If ‘the Clientʼ terminates the job, JASONWINTERS.DBA will invoice for the total stage in progress at the minimum estimated fee.
- DBA may terminate the job at any time vi, email.
- If ‘JASONWINTERS.DBA terminates the job, ‘JASONWINTERS.DBA will invoice for the total stage in progress at the minimum estimated fee.
- ‘JASONWINTERS.DBA is not responsible for any delivery delay if the delay or failure to supply is caused by matters beyond reasonable control including, without limitation:
- Acts of God
- Power failure
- Equipment failure
- You gain full copyright and intellectual property rights for any work delivered by ‘JASONWINTERS.DBA when you complete the final payment.
- Until final payment is received ‘JASONWINTERS.DBA retains the intellectual property for all work delivered.
12. CLAIMS AND LIABILITIES
- We endeavour to ensure that our work doesnʼt infringe on any copyright or other right of a third party.
- We ’re not liable in any w’y for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses or damages resulting from use of services including but not limited to: loss of dat, and other intangibles; costs or damages resulting from or related to any services purchased or obtained; resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or dat,.
- You agree to indemnify and to hold us harmless against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including solicitors fees, due to materials included in any work undertaken at your request.
- All materials provided by you are assumed to be legal and accurate.
- You are responsible for checking the factual accuracy of the content for this project.
- We work hard to ensure our work is free from errors, but we donʼt offer an error free guarantee. You are responsible for final approval.
- ‘JASONWINTERS.DBA takes no responsibility for the material and how it is used once you have approved the final dr,ft.
- If you wish to make a claim about incorrect performance or breach of these Terms and Conditions you must send it, in writing, to ‘JASONWINTERS.DBA within 7 d’ys of delivery.
- Any imposed liability shall be limited to resupply of information or services.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede any previous agreement between the parties. A waiver of a breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions.
They shall be governed by Maryland law, and the parties hereby agree to submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of Maryland Courts.
Governing Law: These TOU and all claims related to them, their execution, or the performance of the parties under them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of Maryland, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court located in the jurisdiction of Maryland, Maryland or the United States District Court for the Jurisdiction of Maryland, with respect to such matters.
If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these TOU to be unenforceable, the remainder of the TOU will continue in full force and effect.
Force M,jeure: Under no circumstances shall JASON WINTERS. DBA, its ,ffiliates, subsidiaries, or licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, loss of dat,, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, nonperformance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air-conditioning.
Entire Agreement: these TOU constitute the entire agreement between You and JASON WINTERS. DBA with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
These project terms and conditions are part of the contract you enter into when you engage JASON WINTERS.
DBA. Please read them through carefully and get in touch if you have any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede any previous agreement between the parties. A waiver of a breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions.
They shall be governed by Maryland law, and the parties hereby agree to submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of Maryland Courts. Effective November 2017
Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach at:
Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach
Email Address: email@example.com
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Jason Winters. DBA JasonWinters.Coach by contacting us here:
- Web page: jasonwinters.coach
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org